[Qgis-developer] Pending entries in visual changelog for 2.4

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:28:52 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Is someone able to fill in the details for the remaining pending items
in the visual changelog? I've pushed a bunch of headings to the
changelog which have no detailed content. This was a result of a trawl
through the git log looking for things which should be highlighted for
the release. Unfortunately, I don't have time at the moment to take
screenshots or write proper blurbs for these, but I think these
features really should be highlighted in any release notes. Any
volunteers?

Nyall