[Qgis-developer] MetaSearch dependencies

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sat Jun 28 07:52:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

When starting my freshly packaged QGIS 2.6 builds on Fedora I get
warnings about missing packages:

mpl_toolkits
zope

As MetaSearch is now installed as core plugin and therefore by the
systems package management system it should take care of these
dependencies. However, I am not sure, which packages exactly are
required. I have python-matplotlib installed, so that cannot be the
missing part. For zope there are a lot of different options available.

I have pasted the search results here: http://pastebin.com/AmW2BTBe

What could it be? And are there any other dependencies I might need to
satisfy for a properly working MetaSearch plugin.

Regards,
Matthias