[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-UX] Renaming Save Style -> Save Properties (Vector layer dialog)

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Mar 1 07:39:45 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,

Am 01.03.2014, 11:38 Uhr, schrieb Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com>:
> Proposing: Rename from Save, Load Style to Save Properties, Load
> Properties.

+1 because I think "Save/Load Properties" describes better what the button
does.

------------8<------------------------------
> We could also expand the above logic to only save the label section out
> to create a label "style" manager.

Personally, I quite like to keep style and labels together. Sure, it might
be a little less flexible but on the other hand it's faster and often
labels styles and symbology are designed to work together (e.g. label
buffer in same/similar color as polygon fill).

Thanks for bringing this up!

Best wishes,
Anita

--