[Qgis-developer] Buffering/caching/auto-saving vector styles

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 2 03:07:35 PST 2014

Hi,

This is a long-standing feature request:

The ability to save more than one style and quickly select a different
version of the stored style definitions. This should only affect the
style and not the field widgets, filtering or other layer properties.

This is also required for certain WMS: For example the SIA 2045 WMS
standard in Switzerland requires to serve a color and a black-and-white
version of the same data.

So, there should be an arbitrary number of saved styles, also for the
same classification method, not just one style per classification method.

QGIS server should list all the available style sets and let the user
choose from one.

Is there already a feature request for this functionality at hub.qgis.org?

Andreas