[Qgis-developer] Installing QGIS server

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Mar 2 20:09:55 PST 2014

n 02-03-14 19:10, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Richard
>

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde
> <rdmailings at duif.net <mailto:rdmailings at duif.net>> wrote:
>

>     I'm running Jessie here and there, and bumped upon the following thing:
>
>     This stuff:
>     2.2 configuration:
>     Order deny,allow
>     Deny from all
>     becomes
>     2.4 configuration:
>     Require all denied
>

> Yeah iirc I had done that but still wasnt getting it to work. I have to
> revisit the test machine I was using to give more details.

now I remember some other Debian specific thing, that took me some time
to find out: since a certain update the config files (or links in
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled have to have the .conf extention. I had an
old server which was upgraded, and my configs was named 'qgis.nl', I had
to rename it to qgis.nl.conf (and the 'require' fix').

See: http://www.debianuserforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2561

HTH

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps I know I've read it somewhere in