[Qgis-developer] Timer issues with threaded rendering on Windows

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 2 23:38:05 PST 2014

Hi Martin,

The hangs are gone now with your fix. Also, the lag between feature
drawing and label drawing is much, much shorter now. Still noticeable
(as you also described) but very short.

The total rendering time is now subjectively shorter than before the
multi-threaded improvements.

Thank you for this fix.

Andreas