[Qgis-developer] Moving LizMap

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:25:12 PST 2014

Hi paolo,

LizMap is based on Jelix. http://docs.jelix.org/en/manual-1.4
In the temp/ directory of the application you can find a lizmap
directory. Doesn't remove it but remove all its content to have a clean
install.

The explaination is here :
http://docs.jelix.org/en/manual-1.4/create-application
   You have also a new directory temp/myapp, where all cached files
generated by Jelix will be stored.

Regards,
René-Luc D'Hont
3Liz