[Qgis-developer] SQL Injection vulnerability

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:51:58 PST 2014

Thank you Jürgen, I feel safer ;) but... I can't figure out how postgres
quote_* methods manage "--" Comments or String without Quotes that can
break SQL statement or introduce elements that can't be escaped...

I would appreciate opinions by DB experts because looking around all says
that escaping it's not enough.

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)