[Qgis-developer] IntraMaps Roam first release - Windows QGIS Data Collection

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:09:38 PST 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>wrote:

> thanks for this. Why is this for Win only?

There isn't really a lot of Windows only things in the code itself, well
nothing that can't be abstracted away, but I mainly dev on Windows and so
are most of our clients so that was our first priority.  The build scripts
should be flexible enough to use something something py2so or py2app for
Linux and OS X.  Happy for a pull request if people got it working on those
platforms, I just have more experience on Windows and little time :)  It
can also run from the src folder but might need some tweaks for a non
windows setup i.e I assume a OSGeo4W folder setup for paths, but that is
just a if statement to change.

- Nathan