[Qgis-developer] Common QGIS Plugin configuration accross multiple Linux users

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Sun Mar 9 10:40:35 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have posted this a couple of hours ago on QGIS-user, but this might be
more of a dev question:

I've got a number of users created on an Ubuntu 13.10 PC.

Is there a way that I can add the same plugins and proliferate the same
QGIS configuration to all users?
Perhaps by updating a master-User (icon arrangement, plugins etc) and
then copying that config file to the other users?

If yes, what files need to be copied accross?

Regards & thanks,
Zoltan

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Service

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za