[Qgis-developer] Backport necessary fixes to release-2_2 branch?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Mon Mar 10 13:15:55 PDT 2014

>    2. Backport necessary fixes to release-2_2 branch? (Larry Shaffer)

I would really like to ask if it possible consider a point release in
the next weeks, we have a nasty regression that was not spotted before
the release (kml and gpx attributes tables are empty), one that was
already fixed in master (the identify and feature form that show at
the same time)  and unresolved issues when computing areas and
perimeters when otrf in on.

cheers!