[Qgis-developer] Autotrace plugin

Leyan ouyang.leyan.ml at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:41:56 PDT 2014

The same problem has been noted by French users of Georezo
(http://georezo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=91183)

The steps to reproduce is simply to start editing with the autotrace
feature. The right click does not finish edition in any case. It was
reported with QGIS 2.2 but I got the same issue in QGIS Master as well.