[Qgis-developer] Plugin for squaring off area feats

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu Mar 20 01:41:21 PDT 2014

Hi Tim
I haven't used the osm stuff so can't comment on it.
But it is a facility I've had in my proprietry GIS package (Genamap) and
have often used it. One sets up global tolerances and runs it on a
select set of polygons.

If someone does create this as a QGIS plugin, then please make it
batch-run-able and not a "Click on feature to be squared off" facility.

Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za