[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS: how to set "Enable snapping on intersection" option?

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:04:36 PDT 2014

checking the code I can find that ticking "Enable snapping on intersection"
checkbox activate this callback

void QgsSnappingDialog::on_cbxEnableIntersectionSnappingCheckBox_stateChanged(
int state )

{

  QgsProject::instance()->writeEntry( "Digitizing",
"/IntersectionSnapping", state == Qt::Checked );

}

writing the option in the project...

there's is a reason why it is not set in QSettings

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)