[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS: how to set "Enable snapping on intersection" option?

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:39:19 PDT 2014

thanks Jacob

seems it works setting all QgsProject parameters as in:

void QgsSnappingDialog::apply()

My doubt is that probably should be useful to add a default option on
snapping/digitinzing as "snap on intersection background" getting all
layer in background by default.

I'll try to propose this new config option in Vienna next week... the
main reason to have a default behavior is that if you add a new layer
I expect snapping should work also with the new layer, but It doesn't
work if no one set list of snapping layer in the QgsProject (doing
apply in SnappingOptions)

thank you

Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it - luipir at gmail.com)