[Qgis-developer] New plugin QuickExport

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:19:11 PDT 2014

Hi again,

I just released a new version wich correct hopefully all the bug related to
the Windows platform.

Changelog:
  Version 1.1
  * Debug QGIS 1.8 export when no feature is selected
  * Print - open the printer configuration dialog
  * Debug date formatting in Windows - bug #2
  * Use CSS internally to avoid webkit bugs
  * Handle file deletion exception on Windows - bug #1