[Qgis-developer] Wrong feature order after commiting changes

Piotr Pociask p0cisk at o2.pl
Sun Mar 23 12:13:03 PDT 2014

Hi all,
Recently I encounter strange QGIS behaviour after committing changes. Here
are steps to reproduce:

1. Start editing vector layer.
2. Add two or more new features.
3. Stop editing and save changes.

New features are added at the end of layer but in reversed order of
digitalization. This is present in QGIS 2.0, 2.2. and master (Win7 and Mint
15). Is this is expected behaviour or I should fill a a ticket (if there is
no one)? I think features should be saved in order that user digitize them.
This is also present if features are added from Python addFeature method of
QgsVectorLayer.

Regards
Piotr

-----