[Qgis-developer] missing setColorShadingAlgorithm for QgsRasterLayer

Nicola Stella nicolastella1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:01:05 PDT 2014

Hello to everyone, i'm new to this mailinglist!

I've ha question about QGIS 2.2.0 API.
I've developed a qgis plugin in python for version 1.8 and now i'm
rewriting it for 2.2.0 version; i've encountered a problem:

i've defined a raster layer with QgsRasterLayer, eg.

rasterLayer = QgsRasterLayer(fileName, fileBaseName)

and i've defined a drawing style (with new rules of 2.2.0 APIs)

rasterLayer.setDrawingStyle('SingleBandPseudoColor')

So i need to define a color shading algorithm, in the same way that i used
with 1.8 version

rasterLayer.setColorShadingAlgorithm(QgsRasterLayer.PseudoColorShader)

but i see there's not

setColorShadingAlgorithm()

in new API....

Someone can help me to find a way to define it?

Thanks in advance

Nicola

--

*http://www.nicolastella.it
<http://www.nicolastella.it>info at nicolastella.it <info at nicolastella.it>*

"..Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have.It's not
about money. It's about the people you have, how you're led, and how much
you get it..."
Steve Jobs