[Qgis-developer] Debugging Python plugin with Eclipse: breakpoints do not wotk
fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Tue Mar 25 08:12:46 PDT 2014
If you refer to option "RemoteDebug", that's what I do:
- On Eclipse I execute PyDev->Start Debug Server
- On Eclipse, debug panel, I see a root named “Debug Server [Python Server]”
and a node named “Debug Server”
- On Eclipse, console panel, I read “Debug Server at port: 5678”
- On QGis I press “StartDebug” button
- On Eclipse, debug panel, I see a new node under “Debug Server [Python
Server]” named “unknown”
I don’t see anywhere the message “PyDev debugging active”. Where would I see
this message, in the console?...
> Does the QGIS debugger starts correctly? I mean, does the message "PyDev
> debugging active" appear?
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Debugging-Python-plugin-with-Eclipse-breakpoints-do-not-wotk-tp5130877p5130976.html
Sent from the Quantum GIS - Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Qgis-developer