[Qgis-developer] Debugging Python plugin with Eclipse: breakpoints do not wotk

Franz1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Tue Mar 25 08:12:46 PDT 2014

If you refer to option "RemoteDebug", that's what I do:
- On Eclipse I execute PyDev->Start Debug Server
- On Eclipse, debug panel, I see a root named “Debug Server [Python Server]”
and a node named “Debug Server”
- On Eclipse, console panel, I  read “Debug Server at port: 5678”
- On QGis I press “StartDebug” button
- On Eclipse, debug panel, I see a new node under “Debug Server [Python
Server]” named “unknown”

I don’t see anywhere the message “PyDev debugging active”. Where would I see
this message, in the console?...

giohappy wrote