[Qgis-developer] Debugging Python plugin with Eclipse: breakpoints do not wotk

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:44:23 PDT 2014

just a note... there's no alternative RemoteDebug plugin... my changes
where merged in the main project

https://github.com/sourcepole/qgis-remote-debug

In my case it works... now I can't rememnber If I set something particular
(and I've no time to check now)... what I can say is that remote debug
plugin connect pydev server only if it is strictly clearly started...
otherwise sometimes it does nothing.

so my procedure is... running pydev debug server... then start qgis... then
start remotedebug plugin then I start to debug

see you Luigi Pirelli