[Qgis-developer] Vienna hackfest: QGIS Legend discussion

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Tue Mar 25 13:22:11 PDT 2014

hi,

just a little input from my last QGIS beginners course. Many (!)
participants did not understand that toggling a layer group swutches ALL
layers on/off instead of the visible layers. Infact if some layers of a
group are visible toggling the group activates ALL layers (and may
result in QGIS trying to render a big bunch of layers).

May be there are alternative (or customizable) ideas.

Marco