[Qgis-developer] [GRASS-dev] GRASS & QGIS: the future

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Mar 28 07:16:50 PDT 2014

Il 28/03/2014 15:04, Martin Dobias ha scritto:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>> * to add GRASS browsing capabilities in QGIS file browser
>
> The support for GRASS is already in the browser - if you enter a
> directory that is a GRASS database, it will detect it and show
> locations/mapsets/maps/layers.

That's great news, never tried. Works beautifully, thanks.
In the GRASS plugin there are a few more features, i.e.:
* showing history (important)
* copy/rename/delete.
If we can add these, I think the corresponding section of the plugin
would be rather useless.
Am I missing something?
All the best.
--