[Qgis-developer] Symbology issues

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 5 01:18:00 PDT 2014

On 05-05-14 09:19, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> While revising a few old tickets (the RM search is still a PITA BTW: any hope to
> improve it?), I noticed that the current situation seems rather messy: there 177 are
> issues, and I suspect many of them are actually fixed in current version, some are
> duplicate. See http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues?category_id=37
> Before doing much new work on symbology, I'd suggest to first have a look to the
> existing issues and clean up the current situation.

+1

,although not a fun job, I think it for the QGIS project important to
keep a more or less clean/valid issue list. In my opinion current
symbology commiters are very well capable to determine the validity of
those issues.

If in doubt, or need for some testers, I would ask them to point to an
issue and just ask here to do further testing..

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde