[Qgis-developer] error starting qgis (built from source)

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon May 5 11:32:44 PDT 2014

That's great!

Yes "cmake ." command allows you to setup the location where qgis (bin, and
lib) will be located. Related to this settings you should adapt it for
ld.so.conf.d  config file.

For me, I install qgis in /usr/local/ which is the default one, in another
computer I created other location because I have several release of qgis for
different task (working, testing and trainings) so I have to adapt each time
the ld.so.conf.d file :)

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin