[Qgis-developer] Is there an advantage in using pyuic on command line instead of uic.loadUi in plugin source?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon May 5 23:13:49 PDT 2014

Hi

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Régis Haubourg <
regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr> wrote:

> Hi Anita,
> I wasn't aware of that possibility.
> That would be great to document that in pyQgis Cookbook and to upgrade
> plugin builder.

Note that I have been overhauling the plugin builder on my fork [1]
(subject to review to see if others find my approach palatable). I will
implement Anita's suggestion there too.

[1] https://github.com/timlinux/Qgis-Plugin-Builder

Regards

Tim

> That compile part is over complicated for new users and
> probably we loose some potential contributors..
> Cheers
> Régis

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net