[Qgis-developer] WG: Re: couldn't load cpp-plugin

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Tue May 6 06:53:19 PDT 2014

I've made some progress:
In my working plugin I placed this two lines:

QLibrary myLib( "C:/Progra~2/QGISVA~1/apps/qgis/plugins/tb4qgisplugin.dll"
);
  bool loaded = myLib.load();

and get this messages:

"qgis-bin.exe": "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGIS
Valmiera\apps\qgis\plugins\tb4qgisplugin.dll" geladen, Symbole wurden
geladen.
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x77c81d82 in qgis-bin.exe: 0xC0000139:
Entry Point Not Found.
"qgis-bin.exe": "C:\Program Files (x86)\QGIS
Valmiera\apps\qgis\plugins\tb4qgisplugin.dll" entladen.

But which is the entry point of my dll?

is it the run() of my plugin? I didn't changed the code, what could have
happened?

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Sent by: qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
06.05.2014 11:49

qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Subject
[Qgis-developer] couldn't load cpp-plugin

Hello,

 I know, its a worst with the c++-plugin-developers...
Again I have a problem with a plugin in updating.
In QGIS 2.0 (32bit) I have two plugins working. Now I downloaded the
sources for QGIS 2.2, compiled it and was very happy, because i've had no
problems here. I compiled my two plugins and get also no errors. The first
plugin works fine in QGIS 2.2 (32 bit) but the other gets an error
(written i protocol-extensions) while starting QGIS and loading the
plugins. But the errormessage is not so meaningful : "The procedure is
unknown", but which is meant? Besides I could not debug this. Until now i
debugged my projects when qgis has been started by detaching the process
in Visual Studio. How can I get the Name of the procedure? I think I'm
searching the needle in a haystack.
Has anyone an Idea?

Thanks a lot.

Qgis-developer mailing list