[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [gdal-dev] Call for discussion on RFC 46: GDAL/OGR unification

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 7 22:56:23 PDT 2014

Il 08/05/2014 00:28, Even Rouault ha scritto:
> This might be of interest for the OGR provider in QGIS.

Merci Evan, very interesting indeed. I guess this will imply a significant amount of
work from the QGIS side. This could be the right time to do the final cleanup we have
been talking about several times, removing all the different "Add..." buttons, and
unifying the interface (perhaps using only the Browser).
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html