[Qgis-developer] Rendering a map in QgsComposition on Win 7 / 8

pgierski pgierski at o2.pl
Fri May 9 01:35:52 PDT 2014

I've tried to compare these project on which rendering works to these on which it doesn't.

They have the same tiff raster format, they have different raster layers number, but I've deleted excessive layers and in PDF I only have blank space instead of a map.

Also when rendering is not working, the output PDF has a lot smaller size and renders / opens instantly. I don't know in what format the image in PDF is stored, but it looks like it's just not rendered at all.

Any ideas?