[Qgis-developer] Use Georeferencer Core-Plugin with python

Felix Schmidt felix.schmidt at uni-weimar.de
Mon May 19 03:36:02 PDT 2014

Hello everybody,
i am from a project-team of the Bauhaus-University Weimar (Germany). Our
Team want to implement a plugin for QGIS, which help help to extract
borders of historical maps semi-automatically. We start to write the
plugin in python and need now the functionality of the Georeferencer
Core-Plugin, after we load the images of the historical maps. Can we
access the functions of this plugin with python or maybe the whole
plugin in our pipeline?

OS: Linux Fedora 20
QGIS: 2.2.0-Valmiera

Thank you