[Qgis-developer] 1 to N forms: missing relation?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue May 20 04:16:11 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo,

Are you referring to drag and drop designer? There's a bug report open
[1].
Please contact me if you know somebody who would be able to support
fixing this issue.

For the other one, I am not sure what exactly you mean. Is this a bug
or a usability issue? Is a report open yet?

Best
Matthias

[1] http://hub.qgis.org/issues/10065