[Qgis-developer] QGIS Developer Meeting / Hackfest Spring 2015

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue May 20 23:35:42 PDT 2014

Il 20/05/2014 22:29, Lene Fischer ha scritto:

> University of Copenhagen would like to apply for hosting Developer-meeting / Hackfest
> in spring 2015.
>
> We have a Forestry College 45 km north of Copenhagen, where we have the organization
> and facilities for accommodation, canteen, rooms for work and place for 'time off'.
>
> We don´t know the procedures for such an application, so if anyone on the list could
> help, it would be appreciated.

Hi Lene,
thanks a lot for this. Your letter is good for us as an application, and I'm sure
your location is an excellent one. Please consider that we already had a similar,
equally attracting, offer for next spring in Catalunya, so perhaps we should compare
the two (if friends in Catalunya are still interested).
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html