[Qgis-developer] qgis freezes when opening attribute table of a postgis layer without key value

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed May 21 02:53:27 PDT 2014

Hi,
I'm facing a severe bug in qgis 2.2 and master here.
I have layers defined in existing project that do not have a key in
datasource definition.
It seems that when a table has a oid field, postgis connection dialog does
not ask for a key field (it is a multi column primary key in that case).
When i had manually in definition string key=oid,  all seems fine.
The major problem is that most user existing project will be impacted.

Did I miss something? Why is key=oid no more explicitly written in
datasource def?

Thanks for your lights
Régis