[Qgis-developer] Questing about PAL modifications

jmd hannes.janetzek at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 05:29:13 PDT 2014

Hello,

I started to port the PAL library to Java. I found that a few improvements
and fixes were made to the source within QGIS but werent backported to the
library[1]. As the original library is available under LGPL I wanted to ask
for your permission to make your modifications available under LGPL as well.

>From the gitlog[2] I found that contributions were made by:
mhugent (Marco Hugentobler)
jef (Juergen E. Fischer)
wonder (Martin Dobias)
Larry Shaffer
Matthias Kuhn
yellow-sky

If I'm missing something or someone, please let me know!

Best regards,
Hannes

[1]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Bug-in-PAL-labelling-over-the-dateline-td4109782.html#a4109795