[Qgis-developer] Proposal for new features in ftools (geometry) - part 2

Frédéric Jacon frederic.jacon at camptocamp.com
Fri May 23 08:47:46 PDT 2014

Dear all,

We would like to have your feedbacks on our proposition to add new
functionnalities in ftools.

These functions come from the 'SELECTPLUSFR' extensions, developed by
Christophe
MASSE (french Ministry of Ecology) and available here :

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/selectplus/

 SELECTPLUSFR includes functionalities to create circles or rectangles
based on layers attributes : see attached image

This functionalities could be added to the Geometry tools.

If this proposal gets your attention and interest, we could be able to work
on it for the version after 2.4.

All feedbacks welcome !

Thanks !