[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [ANNOUNCE] 2.3 feature freeze begun

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun May 25 02:19:17 PDT 2014

On 24-05-14 10:53, Anita Graser wrote:
> How about adding the call for testers to the front page carousel?

is a possibility, then we need a 940x240 pixels image to put in there.
If somebody takes the lead in this, I'm happy to put it in the carousel.

> I think I also remember a discussion about a "news" bar at the top of
> the front page (right under the menu) where we could add important
> temporary information such as a call for testers.

Yep, that is where now are the OSGEO/FOSS4G images are.
is Lene's text ok?

"We need testpersons for the next version -  Install the latest version
- new every week. Report issues at xxxx mailinglist/Bugreport"

with an image like:

http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1295074/121239502/stock-vector-vector-button-test-now-121239502.jpg

Richard