[Qgis-developer] qgis freezes when opening attribute table of a postgis layer without key value

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon May 26 01:18:25 PDT 2014

Thanks Yves!

We definitly have weird things, the query send by QGIS to define the cursor
is malformed, (no * in select, no commas between fields..)
In addition, we see several errors that should not exist. Qgis always
queries the style definition tbale even if it does not exists. QGis should
test for that table on connection.

We keep lmooking what happens. My problem is that it happens on other tables
too.

Régis