[Qgis-developer] WFS provider without cache broken

Vincent Mora vincent.mora at oslandia.com
Mon May 26 07:57:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

The WFS data provider seems broken when not-cached. As far I can see
QgsWFSProvider::getFeatures( const QgsFeatureRequest& request ) is never
called, and it's where the special case of uri with BBOX (i.e.
non-cached) is dealt with.

The feature request from the vector layer goes through
QgsWFSFeatureSource where cached features are stored. I think that a big
part of the code in QgsWFSProvider should go in QgsWFSFeatureSource in
order to cleanly fix the problem.

Can I have a second opinion on that before working on in this direction ?

Thanks,

VM.

PS: I updated https://hub.qgis.org/issues/9444