[Qgis-developer] have aggregate/window expressions ever been discussed?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 27 01:28:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

We would definitely need this functionality for our application modules
- we need functions like "min", "max", "mean", "sum", "average" to work
on 1:n relations.

Now that we have relations in QGIS, I think that aggregate functions are
a logical next step. Something to seriously consider in 2.6.

Andreas