[Qgis-developer] QWC: more querystring parameters

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:27:49 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've added a few small new features to QWC, currently they are in
Customizations.js because I'm unsure if they can be of general interest, if
yes, I would be happy to share and merge them upstream to QWC:

* center/zoom map on QWC load, for example:
?zoom=12&center=8.24,44.99&srid=4326  will center the map and zoom, an
optional "layers" parameter can be used to activate (show) the specified
layers.

* center/zoom to a feature, for example:
?searchtable=Numeri%20Civici&searchcolumn=gid&searchvalue=18247&zoom=11

this will search into layer named Numeri%20Civici for feature with
gid=18247 and zoom/highlight to feature if found, this function uses a
slightly modified version  of search_geom.php, for security reasons, only
layers configured to be searchable in config.php are enabled.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it