[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Plugin presentation] LayerBender

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 27 08:44:39 PDT 2014

Might also want to merge in the
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qgsAffine/ which provides direct user
control over an affine transformation. Possibly as an alternate middle
step or a way to save the transformation parameters in case you want to
apply them in batch.

I was also thinking about filing a ticket to ask for vector to be added
to the core Georeferencer, since gdal 1.10 ogr2ogr can take a gcp list
and apply polynomial 1,2 or 3 to a vector and reproject it. So after the
previous mentioned mergers it would be good to see how the core
georeferencing tool could be enhanced by these slightly different
workflows and be allowed to do either vector or raster.

Thanks,
Alex