[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Plugin presentation] LayerBender

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:09:57 PDT 2014

@Alex Mandel : I'd love to add ogr2ogr transformations in VectorBender. I
can imagine how to do it using temporary files and shell commands, but it's
probably the worst way to go... I'll look at it when I have a bit of time
(any help on this is of course welcome)

I'd also find it nice to unify all georeferencing tools under one UI. But
to me, the current georeferencer is a bit annoying to use (you always have
to move the window around, and can't use all the normal qgis tools on the
points pairs), still I don't believe the UI of VectorBender will convince
everyone neither...