[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server - WMS GetMap Jpeg compression

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:28:43 PDT 2014

Hi all

I just sent a pull request to allow configure the JPEG compression for
getMap requests :

* with a new configuration in the Project properties dialog / OWS Server /
WMS capabilities : this is used as a default value if found. If not found
(older QGIS), -1 is used as before
* with an optionnal request parameter IMAGE_QUALITY . If passed and valid,
it overrides the project configuration.

Please review and comment : https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1403

Regards

Michael