[Qgis-developer] have aggregate/window expressions ever been discussed?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Wed May 28 10:29:21 PDT 2014

Hi,
the points Matthias raises are really good points:
- how much can we trust sqlite (the community doesn't seem too opened)? And
how stable library versions are (we've had many troubles with spatialite
versions)
- having redundant ways of doing the same thing is one of biggest criticism
of users here. An advanced user who knows each tool will know what to do.

those risks explain why current tests are feasibility tests only. We need
those investigations to be aware of the limits of each possible approach.

Cheers
Régis