[Qgis-developer] have aggregate/window expressions ever been discussed?

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu May 29 01:12:35 PDT 2014

Using the foreign key constraints to propose automatically created
relations to the user would be a nice feature for any database. One
problem here is, that the providers handle the database management
themselves and only provide QGIS the information that there is a layer,
but not from what database it comes. Maybe it would be possible to
extract this information with the current architecture but for an
optimal handling the provider architecture should be adapted to provide
such information in a standard way.

Matthias