[Qgis-developer] Proposal for new features in ftools (geometry) - part 2

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 29 13:06:19 PDT 2014

Greetings Frédéric

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Frédéric Jacon <
frederic.jacon at camptocamp.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> We, at Camptocamp, would surely be willing to take over maintainership of
> ftools. So thanks for suggesting this.
>
> Not being familiar with all the community processes, I am wondering what
> would be the next step. Should we have approval form the PSC ?
>
> This would be awesome! To start with you and your team could probably
begin by making a Pull Requests with fixes (and after feature freeze new
features etc.). Parallel to that I can make a motion to the PSC proposing
commit rights for one of your team with the understanding that they will
abide by our community guidelines etc. You would need to collaborate
closely with Victor Olaya too ensure that fTools can be leveraged
effectively by the processing framework.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net