[Qgis-developer] Re : Share some of my Processing Scripts

Vincent TINET v.tinet at agam.org
Sat May 31 06:54:00 PDT 2014

I’ve also some scripts that may be of general use (in addition to the ones for road and transit analysis that I intend to embed in a provider) :

- Contour : make contours around points at levels (based on the contour plugin)
- Buffer contour : make and merge circular buffer around points at levels
- Points at crossing / touching lines : make a point layer where lines cross or touch each other (2 scripts)
- Fill holes : remove holes in polygons under a certain area
- Remove parts : delete parts in multi polygons under a certain area
- cut by field : cut one polygon layer by another when 2 polygons share a field value

They are under the extra script folder at my git repository : https://github.com/chourmo/QGIS-Transit-tools.git