[Qgis-developer] Raise minimum CMake version to 2.8.6

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 4 01:29:34 PST 2014

Done in 1c2bdf1

If you are currently developing a test, please make sure you use

#include "test[name].moc"

instead of the old

#include "moc_test[name].cxx"

Thank you
Matthias

On 03.11.2014 12:44, Volker Fröhlich wrote:
> On 11/03/2014 11:48 AM, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As we are out of feature freeze I was thinking of merging the
>> possibilities to compile against Qt5. One of the difficulties was to
>> have the possibility to compile the test suite. It is possible to have
>> the test suite compile against both versions - Qt4 and Qt5 - by using
>> automoc. Automoc is only available starting from CMake 2.8.6. Is there
>> any objection against raising the minimum version of CMake?
>>
>> To avoid possible confusion: This will not break any compatibility with
>> Qt4 and Qt4 will remain the main target for the moment. Qt5 support will
>> have to be manually enabled with a CMake option.
>>
>> Matthias
>>
> For reference, EL6 has 2.8.11 through EPEL's cmake28.
>
> Volker

Help getting QGIS to the next level of quality before November 15!
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing