[Qgis-developer] issues in QGIS 2.6 when saving/working with projects saved in previous QGIS releases

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Sat Nov 8 08:45:20 PST 2014

Il 08/11/2014 17.26, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:
>>> try (backup) and delete the .qgis2 folder, I have seen this a lot on
>>> qgis installations where qgis was previously installed, and purging
>>> .qgis2 usually works.
>>
>> Great !!!   :)     Now it works.    I will test inserting plugins one by
>> one.
> I have not investigated deeply, but in this cases it may not be a
> plugin, but some (old) configuration stored inside .qgis2.

I had two crashes (with qgis project file empty) in a row applying a
"rule-based"
style (old 2.2/2.4 QGIS style modified with QGIS 2.6) to a vector layer
and saving
the project (brand new 2.6 project) but i can't reproduce it now;
maybe something related to styles. This **may** explain why removig
".qgis" folder
(and related style database) seems to work...

regards,

Roy.

Roy.