[Qgis-developer] processing python api change in 2.6 ?

Vincent TINET v.tinet at agam.org
Sat Nov 8 13:36:37 PST 2014

I have this error message while using my scripts (no error in 2.4) on my mac

Erreur non interceptée durant l'exécution de l'algorithme
Traceback (most recent call last):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/processing/core/GeoAlgorithm.py", line 212, in execute
self.processAlgorithm(progress)
File "/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/plugins/processing/script/ScriptAlgorithm.py", line 264, in processAlgorithm
exec(script) in ns
File "<string>", line 15, in <module>
File "/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/python/qgis/utils.py", line 460, in _import
mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
ImportError: No module named VectorWriter

I don’t understand why ?

Thanks