[Qgis-developer] Python tests and C++ tests for the same functionality

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 10 00:19:29 PST 2014

Thank you for your comments

I did not mean to exclude all C++ tests. If somebody wants or needs to
write tests in C++ please continue to do so.

I am referring only the ones that duplicate python tests. I don't think
they have additional value and make maintainability harder. In general I
think instead of rewriting the same test in another language it should
be preferred to write a test for another functionality and increase
coverage.

Kind regards
Matthias

--
Help getting QGIS to the next level of quality before November 15!
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing